If you want to remove credit card from Apple Pay right from your iOS device, then here is how you can do it.
Apple pay makes it super convenient to make payments in store and online. All you need to do is just add your credit or debit card in the dedicated Wallet App. After that, you can start using it. It’s also quite simple to remove credit card from Apple Pay.
Now we are going to give you instructions for removing the card from iCloud in case you don’t have your iOS device with you. This method is useful if you lose your card, cancel it or you no longer want to use Apple Pay.
Removing Credit Card from the Device
Here is how you can remove credit card from Apple Pay on your iPhone. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the “Setting app” from the device (that has Apple Pay activated on the credit or debit card you want to remove).
- Tap on “Wallet & Apple Pay”
- Next tap on the credit or debit card you want to remove.
- Then tap on the “Remove Card” button (You can find this button at the bottom of the page, so you will need to scroll down a bit).
Removing Credit Card from iCloud
You can also remove your credit card from Apple Pay from iCloud website. If you are no longer in possession of your iOS device, this can be handy for you. Following are the simple steps to do.
- Open iCloud.com on any web browser and log in to your Apple ID.
- Click on the “Settings app” icon. The device which you want to remove from the credit card would listed under “My Devices”.
- Tap on the “Remove” or “Remove all” button under the list of credit and debit cards.
The selected device that had your credit or debit card will lose authorization to use the card once you have removed your credit card. Also you will no longer be able to use it to process Apple Pay purchase.