Pokemon fans should get excited to know that Pokemon Go has been updated to 1.39.1 and we are sharing a guide to download Pokemon Go++ 1.39.1 Hacked IPA on iPhone Without Jailbreak.
Niantic Labs has showed continued commitment by regularly updating pokemon go especially Gen 2 update. This new update 1.39.1 has many major updates and bug fixes, includes:
- Spark has returned to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct Trainers.
- Resolved a motivation decay bug impacting Pokémon with less than 3000 CP.
- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after consuming potions too quickly.
- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after all 6 Pokémon faint during a Raid Battle.
- Resolved an issue causing iPhone 6 devices to crash.
[Warning] Pokemon Go is served from server, which means they can potentially block or ban the account using the hacked file.
Download Pokemon Go++ 1.39.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak
You can now install Pokemon Go++ 1.39.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak with the help of Cydia Impactor. Just follow these steps:
- First of all, get rid of the older version of Pokemon Go++ (if installed).
- Now download Latest version of Cydia Impactor from ‘cydiaimpactor.com‘. It will allow signing of iPA files as official and side-loading them unto your iOS device.
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.39.1 Hacked IPA form link here: Download Link
- Connect you iOS with your PC via USB.
- Now launch ‘Cydia Impactor‘ tool and drag the downloaded iPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
- Enter the email address and password of Apple ID to proceed (we recommend using a burner ID, just in case).
- You will see ‘Apple Developer Warning‘, click ‘OK‘ to proceed.
- No launch Settings app on your iOS device and navigate to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap on ‘Trust Apple ID‘ under ID used to sing the iPA file. Again tap on ‘Trust‘ when pop-up comes up.
- Now the app is verified and you can launch it to enjoy the game.
That’s all on How to Download Pokemon Go++ 1.39.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak. If you face any problem in launching the app, then turn off the ‘Location Services‘ by navigating to Settings → Privacy.