Pokemon fans should get excited to know that Pokemon Go has been updated to 1.19.1 and we are sharing a guide to download Pokemon Go++ 1.19.1 Hacked IPA on iPhone Without Jailbreak.
Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.
- Trainers will be able to transfer multiple Pokémon at a time to Professor Willow. To use this function, press and hold on a Pokémon.
- Pokémon type icons have been added to the Gym battle approach and Gym battle screen.
- The total Candy count for your Buddy Pokémon has been added to the buddy information screen.
- The total kilometers a buddy has walked has been added to the information screen of each Pokémon that has ever been your buddy.
- Minor text fixes.
[Warning] Pokemon Go is served from server, which means they can potentially block or ban the account using the hacked file.
Download Pokemon Go++ 1.19.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak
You can now install Pokemon Go++ 1.19.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak with the help of Cydia Impactor. Just follow these steps:
- First of all, get rid of the older version of Pokemon Go++ (if installed).
- Now download Latest version of Cydia Impactor from ‘cydiaimpactor.com‘. It will allow signing of iPA files as official and side-loading them unto your iOS device.
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.19.1 Hacked IPA form link here:
- Connect you iOS with your PC via USB.
- Now launch ‘Cydia Impactor‘ tool and drag the downloaded iPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
- Enter the email address and password of Apple ID to proceed (we recommend using a burner ID, just in case).
- You will see ‘Apple Developer Warning‘, click ‘OK‘ to proceed.
- No launch Settings app on your iOS device and navigate to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap on ‘Trust Apple ID‘ under ID used to sing the iPA file. Again tap on ‘Trust‘ when pop-up comes up.
- Now the app is verified and you can launch it to enjoy the game.
That’s all on How to Download Pokemon Go++ 1.19.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak. If you face any problem in launching the app, then turn off the ‘Location Services‘ by navigating to Settings → Privacy.