Java 8 Update 141 has been released and it is ready for Download and installation. In this guide you can get the direct download links to Download Java 8 Update 141 Offline Installer.
If you already have Java installed along with Automatic updates in your System, then your java updater might have updated the system to latest version. You can check the version of Java by following the method written below in Article.
Java has been Under Attack by hackers many times. So Oracle is making it safe with every new version. Now Java comes with new Features & Security fixes. You should always keep your system updated with latest java installed.
You can determine the value of Java from the following Stats:
- 97% of Enterprise Desktops Run Java
- 89% of Desktops (or Computers) in the U.S. Run Java
- 9 Million Java Developers Worldwide
- #1 Choice for Developers
- #1 Development Platform
- 3 Billion Mobile Phones Run Java
- 100% of Blu-ray Disc Players Ship with Java
- 5 Billion Java Cards in Use
- 125 million TV devices run Java
- 5 of the Top 5 Original Equipment Manufacturers Ship Java ME
What’s new in Java 8 Update 141
- Disable SHA-1 TLS Server Certificates
- JMX Diagnostic improvements
- Custom HostnameVerifier enables SNI extension
- Tighter secure checks on processing WSDL files by wsimport tool
How to Update Java from Control Panel
If java is already installed on your computer, then you can update it directly from control panel. Just follow the steps below:
- Go to Control Panel → Java
- Now go to Update tab and click on Update Now button.
- It will check for the latest version of java online and will update accordingly.
Download Java 8 Update 141 Offline Installer
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.7.3 version and above)
Download Java 8 Update 141 Offline Installer from official site by visiting the link here.